Introducing the latest addition to the G-SHOCK S series G-SQUAD* lineup of sports watches that are designed and engineered to make daily training more fun and effective.
The size of the new GMA-B800 is approximately 3 mm smaller than the case of the popular G-SHOCK GBA-800, which makes it the perfect choice for those with smaller wrists and those who prefer a more compact watch. This model can also be combined with the GBA-800 as a his-and-hers pair.
The watch can Bluetooth® link with a smartphone, which makes sports activities even more fun, while the G-SHOCK Connected phone app provides access to a number of functions that support workouts. Daily health and fitness support functions include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of step counts, a timer that lets you create up to 20 combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records, and more. G-SHOCK Connected also makes it possible to maintain step count logs with five exercise intensity levels, calculate the calories you burn, specify a daily step target, create timer combinations and send them to the watch, store stopwatch measurement data, view data, and more. All of this combines to help you plan and record your workouts, making them more effective and enjoyable.
Other features include app-based auto time setting correction and more for more efficient timekeeping, and an Auto Double LED Light that facilitates workouts in areas where lighting is dim.
• Calorie calculation
• Combinable timers
• Stopwatch data log
• Auto time adjustment four times a day
• World Time for approximately 300 cities
• Time swapping
• Simple time setting
• Phone finder
G-SQUAD Series was created to be a timepiece that is suitable for an elite squad of talented athletes.
- Casio GShock watch collection
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200meter water resistance
- White Case / bezel material: Resin
- White Resin Band
- Double LED light
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Step count using a 3axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
- Step Goal Progress Display (step count goal setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1,000step increments)
- Step Count Graph: Hourly step count for the past 11 hours on a 6level graph Step indicator
- Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of nonactivity
- Dual time (Home time swapping)
- 1/100second stopwatch
- Target Time alarm up to 10 Target Time settings
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full autocalendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)) Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Module: 5555
- Size of case: 50.7×45.2×15.5mm
- Total weight: 52g
- Brand new, Comes with original box and booklet
This watch comes with a 12 month warranty & a Casio authenticity certificate.