G-Shock S Series Bluetooth Digital Watch GMDB800-1.
Introducing the new compact G-SHOCK models that are great choices for women who prefer bulky G-SHOCK styling.
These models add a new selection of colors to the G-SHOCK Connected lineup of sports watches that make daily training more fun and effective. The size of the GMD-B800 case is approximately 3 mm smaller than the case of the popular G-SHOCK GBD-800, which makes it the perfect choice for those with smaller wrists and those who prefer a more compact watch. These new models come in neon colors that go well with today's trendy sportswear. A back protector protects against impact, while block coloring and new materials create designs with plenty of visual impact.
The watch can use Bluetooth® to link with the G-SHOCK Connected phone app to provide access to a number of functions that support workouts.
Daily health and fitness support functions include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of step counts, a timer that lets you create up to 20 combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records, and more. G-SHOCK Connected also makes it possible to maintain step count logs with five exercise intensity levels, calculate the calories you burn, specify a daily step target, create timer combinations and send them to the watch, store stopwatch measurement data, view data, and more. All of this combines to help you plan and record your workouts, making them more effective and enjoyable.
Other features include app-based auto time setting correction for more efficient timekeeping, and an Auto Double LED Light that facilitates workouts in areas where lighting is dim.
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator) Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range Step Goal Progress Display (step count goal setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1,000-step increments) Step Count Graph: Hourly step count for the past 7 hours on a 6-level graph Step indicator Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity Dual time (Home time swapping)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR2025
- Size of case / Total weight Size of case : 50.7×45.2×15.5mm Total weight : 52g
- Brand new with original box and booklet
This watch comes with a 12 month warranty & a Casio authenticity certificate.